Tuesday 22 April 2014

The Shirt

I suppose I should post some of my creations! Here's a start. I thought about going chronologically when I had this blog in mind but this was one of the challenging projects that sprung to mind first. About 7 years ago I scoured eBay for some fabric to make a shirt for my then beau's birthday present. I found enough material to upholster the Queen's living room and made the shirt, then a dress - in my tiny bedroom in halls of residence which was premiered at my first year vocal recital - and more recently of course a BOW TIE. There might even be enough left for ONE more bow tie you lucky people. 

Luke has gone on to have a very varied and exciting career encompassing modelling, acting, music and also working for the Nottingham designer Paul Smith in his flagship store. I'm pretty stoked that my shirt features on his website so do check it out: http://www.lukewilliamhicks.com/ 

With no further ado *drumroll please* here is said shirt with said beau inside it.



No comments:

Post a Comment